Friday, May 4, 2018

{abby & kirsten: bffs}


 Part 2 of this week's photo session!  Kirsten came up to surprise me and hang out with Abby. They have been bffs since forever.  They were my campers at camp for years...(insert flashback music...๐ŸŽถ)

So many fun memories of them together!!


I asked them to tell me their earliest memories of each other...which brought a lot of laughs as they thought back to when they were both little.  :) So fun to listen to them reminisce. 







 Also, Kirsten has some great facial expressions...!  ๐Ÿ˜„










Abby is like me in that she's not always exactly a huggy person... ๐Ÿ˜‚



But when it's your best friend, you have to be ok with it sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜€








Oh my heart! ๐Ÿ’œ I still see little them when I look at this picture. I was having to make myself not tear up when going through all these!  

Girls, you were so much fun when you were little...and you're a whole new kind of fun now! 

Kirsy, you are such a bright ray of sunshine and I most definitely needed some you in my life this week! You and Abby balance each other's personalities which makes the best combination. ๐Ÿ˜Š  Thanks for the awesome conversations this week...I can't wait to see where you are a year from now...!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜


No comments:

Post a Comment