Friday, May 4, 2018

{abby: senior pics}

I'm not sure how much more my heart can take this week of little people growing up and graduating!!

 These two tiny girlies {my nieces} visited my dorm room when I was in college...the same college they both go to now - and Abby, the one next to me, graduates tomorrow!  πŸ˜±  

She asked to come hang out with me for a couple days this week and requested some senior pictures. So Mel...here ya go...! πŸ˜‰
































Abby, I am so stinking proud of you. I love you absolutely to pieces. And I can't wait to see what God has in store for you.  My Africa room is always open - come see me anytime!  πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


There was another aspect to this week as well...and there will be a second post coming up shortly...!  πŸ˜‰

{{5.2.18}}


No comments:

Post a Comment